Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:6-7
How can we overcome the fear and worry associated with the Coronavirus Scare?
If you are not saved (born again), then you need the gospel.
If you are saved, then below is a list that can help you navigate the emotions and fears that threaten to consume you.
1. Remember who God is (1 John 4:4). By meditating on His attributes you can overcome all temptations to worry.
2. Meditate on God's Word which can give you faith (Romans 10:17), transform your mind (Romans 12:1-2), and equip you for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17). A good place to start is Matthew 6:25-34.
3. Pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17) in all prayer and petition with thanksgiving, then the peace of God will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).
4. Stand in the strength and power of God, prepared to fight against all principalities and powers and schemes of the evil one (Ephesian 6:10-18, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5).
5. Do not stand alone. Call and connect with other Christians for mutual encouragement (Hebrews 10:24-25).
Pastor Jason devotional about anxiety (recorded from a Facebook Live video)...
Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation article...
Got Questions article...
Biblical Counseling Center article...